|Our ED apochromats use a very high homogeneity ED glass as the center element, full |
multi-coatings on all required surfaces, a fully temperature compensated lens
cell, and zonal correcting non-equal internal radii.
Computer optimizing these elements allows our lenses to satisfy the most serious
planetary and deep space observer, as well as the most critical CCD or photographic
Please send us your specifications or drawings for the quotation as we can supply
a wide selection of these lenses; including cemented ED doublets, air-spaced ED
doublets, cemented ED triplets, and air-spaced ED triplets.
Also offering custom design capabilities, our optical designers are always available
to assist with your special needs. Meanwhile, our factory in China is ready
to meet your quantity requirements.
1) Diameter: up to ?305mm
2) Material: ED glass, or as requested
3) Surface quality: up to 40-20 S&, or as requested
4) Surface accuracy: up to ?/20, or as requested
5) Clear aperture: > 90%
6) Diameter tolerance: +0/-(0.05-0.2) mm (depends on the dimension)
7) Focal length tolerance: ±2%
8) Center thickness tolerance: ±0.2
9) Edge thickness tolerance: as requested
10) Bevel: (0.1 - 2mm) x 45° (depends on the diameter)
11) Coating: as requested
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.