Office Supplies Business Directory <<
|Meniscus lenses are often employed in conjunction with another lens to produce an optical system having either a longer or shorter focal length than the original lens. |
We specialize in the production of medium to large-size series of custom lenses with exacting tolerances, high grade surface finish and difficult coatings. Please send us your specification or drawing and we will be happy to return a quotation ASAP. Our average response time is within 24 hours.
1) Diameter: ?25.4 - 254mm
2) Material: BK7 (K9) 3) Surface quality: up to 60-40 S&
4) Surface accuracy: up to ?/4
5) Clear aperture: > 90%
6) Diameter tolerance: +0.0 / -(0.1 - 0.2) mm (depends on dimension)
7) Focal length tolerance: ±2%
8) EFL: as requested
9) Surface figure: ?/4
10) Centering tolerance: 3'
11) CT tolerance: ±0.15mm
12) ET tolerance: as requested
13) Bevel: (0.25 - 1.0mm) x 45° (depends on the diameter)
14) Coating: as requested
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.