|Vinyl cutter model: ctn 630e |
1. The appearance design of the patent, streamlined fuselage, carry the putting type control panel, easy to operate, elegant appearance. The keyboard is more durable than the old model.
2. Adopting the new microstep to subdivide algorithms, being in highly cutting quality while cutting at a high speed, the curve is smooth and more evasive.
Vinyl cutter ctn 630e features
- the 630mm pcut CTN-630 vinyl sign cutter combines sleek design with exceptional performance. With bundled graphic design software the 630mm pcut CTN-630 is definitely a sign maker's choice.
- standard features include a repeat function, which enables the operator to repeat multiple jobs without having to download from the computer all the time.
- a user-friendly display allows the operator to quickly set the parameters of the cutter. The origin is easily set to save material. The test cut facility allows the operator to set the knife pressure prior to cutting.
- support USB interface.
- one ahead program, more fast and smoothly.
Vinyl cutter ctn 630 parameters
1. Type: ctn 630
2. Paper feeding mode: M form bracket
3. Controller: 16 bit CPU, 1mb high-speed cache memory
4. Control panel: over-head, 2*8 L c d, 13-button touch thin-film keyboard
5. Driver: high stepping motor, micro-step driver
6. Maximum paper feed width: 730mm
7. Max cutting width: 625mm
8. Max cutting speed: 400mm / s
9. Max cutting length: 20000mm 10. Max cutting thickness: 1mm
11. Knife press: 0-400g (digital adjustment)
12. Mechanism precision: 0. 1mm
13. Repeatable precision: 14. Type of tool: carbide blade
15. Type of plot pen: all types diameter 11. 4mm plotterpen
16. Protting instruction: dm-pl HP / GL automatic identification
17. Interface: standard rs 232 (seria) / usb 1. 0
18. Power supply: ac 110 / 220v + _10% 50hz
19. Power consumption: 20. Operating environment: temperature: + 5- + 35, relative temperature 30% -70%
21. Externalsize: 1030*275*380mm
22. Transporting weight: 27kg
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.